We have just spoken finally about the amazing features of Android N.
These changes it brings from Marshmallow but since it’s the absolute first alpha delivery, there are a few bugs too.
The Android N is quite strong yet there are some crashes just as certain prompts essentially not appearing.
Thus, it’s understandable if you are not having any desire to use Android N engineer.
The Preview as your day by day driver. All things considered, the uplifting news is Google lets you rollback to Android 6.0.1.
Marshmallow pretty without any problem.
So, here’s the way you can move back to Android 6.0 in the wake of having introduced Android N Preview:
- 1. Go to the Android Beta Program webpage and it will show you the gadgets that you have taken a crack at the program.
- Snap on “Unenroll”.
- Then, you ought to get a brief inquiring as to whether you truly need to leave the Android Beta Program.
- Snap on “Leave Beta” and afterward, “alright”.
- You should then get a notice on your Nexus gadget about a framework update, which will return you to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- In the event that you don’t get the warning, you can physically check in Settings->About telephone >System Updates.
- Then, you will be given all the insights about the update.
- Simply tap “Download” to begin downloading the Marshmallow manufacture.
- The rollback from Android N Preview to Android 6.0 will wipe the entirety of your information.
- so ensure that you reinforce every one of your information.
- Additionally, the update is around 570 MB on the Nexus 5X.
on the off chance that you need to save money on your portable information use.
Once the update is downloaded, your gadget will restart and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow will be introduced.
If you have flashed Android N Developer Preview physically without selecting your gadget in the Android Beta.
The program, you should again physically streak a compatible Marshmallow build to return to Android 6.0.1.
After Android 6.0.1 is introduced, you will be made through the different strides of setting up your gadget like set up.
WiFi, Google account, installment, unique mark, application and information reinforcement and so forth.
When you set up the gadget, you will see the natural and more steady Android 6.0.1 introduced on your Nexus gadget.
So you can even now play it. So, here’s the manner by which you can empower and play Flappy Droid in Android Nougat.
- You will require an outsider launcher, which underpins custom alternate ways for exercises.
- We are utilizing the Nova Launcher (free) however you can introduce one of the various different launchers.
- After you have introduced the launcher application, set it as the gadget’s default launcher.
- To do that, go to Settings->Apps and hit the cog icon on the upper right.
- At that point, head over to “Home application” and select “Nova Launcher”.
- Once done, go to the homescreen and press hold anywhere to raise the homescreen choices.
- Tap on “Gadgets”. Then, among the different Nova Launcher widgets, add the Activities shortcut widget.
- Then, the Activities page should open up. Here, tap on “Framework UI” and select “Marshmallow Land” as the action for the alternate way.
- You will at that point see a shortcut named Marshmallow Land on the home screen.
- You can just tap it to dispatch the Flappy Droid game. You can even set up the game to dispatch with a signal.
- Be that as it may, you can utilize the Apex Launcher, as it brings signal help in its free form.
- On the off chance that you don’t need a different launcher, you can likewise investigate the application dubbed
Activity Launcher (free), which lets you include alternate ways for custom movement.
You can simply open the application, select “All Activities” starting from the drop menu at the top.
At that point, parchment and discover “Framework UI“.
Tap on it and you should discover the Marshmallow Land game.
On the off chance that you miss the KitKat easter egg, it’s accessible as well, under the “Desert Case” moniker.
You can just tap on the action to fire up the game.
Moreover, you can even press hold to make a shortcut of the Marshmallow Land movement on the home screen.